Logrosán is a town of around 2000 people. The town was originally much larger, with its population peaking at 6,595 residents in 1960. Founded before the Roman arrival, early residents of the area were shepherds and farmers. This continued with the arrival of the Romans who called the town Lucretius. The town was around in the Visigoth and Moorish period, before becoming part pf the Reino de Castillo after the fall of Trujillo and its territories in the thirteenth century. The town was then granted the status of Villa in 1792.
As part of Orgullo 2019 events, Fundación Triángulo Extremadura helped organize a series of workshops.
No comments to show.
Leave a Reply